Saturday 10 January 2009

Back to Rivvy - Part 2

 Now it was time to head over to George's Lane to tackle Pop up pirates Cats and Dogs Multi. I set off in the direction i thought it was to the first stage but had to back track to the car park and onto the road. Here is my log from the cache page - Having spent the first part of the day caching over near Coal Pit Road I was now ready to tackle a multi. Parked in the car park as suggested and set off along George's Lane to round up the missing animals. 1, 2 and 3 quickly done. Took some time with number 4 due to leaf fall covering it up but it was soon discovered. Continued on and located 5, 6 and 7. On arriving at no' 8 I was looking too low down but had to hold off my search to put some grit on the road to help a van up the hill. Once the van had passed with one happy driver it was back to the search for pet number 8 and it was soon found. I then worked out the final co-ords and to my surprise they worked. Got to GZ and with the help of the hint found the cache. Signed the log and left a whistle key finder that I took from Boggarts Behind You yesterday and had on my car key but it was starting to annoy me. It was now onto Douglas & George, In the Shadow of the Pike and Round the Ruins No 9, Prospect Farm plus a maintenance job at Two Tower View on behalf of Team_ShadowWalker. I also made it upto the Pike for the first time, smaller than it looks for a distance but a fantastic view from up there. Thanks for the cache, great fun doing it, took just over an hour. 
Its was then onto Douglas & George, In the Shadow of the Pike and Round the ruinsNo 9, Prospect Farm before dropping a new log off at Two Towers View. It was then time to head up the hill to the pike before returning to the car and home to get warm.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment