Friday 1 January 2010

One Thousand and Two

Yep, 1002 is the number of caches that I have done in 2009. Not bad for my second full year of caching. I started mid December in 2007 and got 14 and in 2008 357 caches in 38 caching days. So last year saw me cache for 114 days. My best month was in March with 195 finds which is when I was doing the LEGEND series a lot. It also saw me get 17 first to finds that month, all on one day with a new series not far from home.
I have also got addicted to one cachers caches. The Sparrowboys have a number of cache around the Partington, Carrington and Durham Massey area. There 2 and 3 stage multi's are some of the the best cache I have done and I believe it will take a lot to beat them. I also got my one and only 5/5 rated cache thanks to Muttoneer and his Werewolf cache. Which I combined with finding Whitespace at the same time. January saw me attend my first geocaching event and I now have a total of 16 under my belt and hope to beat that number this year but I don't think it will be by too many more.
So here is to 2010 and many more caches.

No comments:

Post a Comment