Sunday 14 November 2010

A Manchester Meet - Winter 2010

Well the time had come to have a get together so I decided to sort one out in my home town. The Angel Pub had been mentioned a number of time to me so decided that the would be the location. The pub is a real ale house with a different selection week in week out. With its wooden floorboards and coal fire its a true pub. Not to sure on the total numbers that turned up but a good number of mew cachers came along as well. The quiz had the brains working overtime with a number of people caught cheating. The winner in the end was nursemike who went home with a ammo can ready to hide. My night ended at midnight when I made it home after a tour of more Manchester pubs and a curry at Akbar's. Thanks to all the cachers that turned up, hope you all enjoyed yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment