Sunday 10 May 2009

Cache Adoption

The other night I was asked if I wanted to adopt some cache as the current owner is moving out of the area soon. I agreed and within an hour I had 38 more cache to look after. Most of the cache are one that I started caching on the Oldham Way. They are located along the way in Daisy Nook and Park Bridge Country Parks and some around the Chadderton area. I will have to make a trip along them to see if I can find them again and to do a maintenance check ready for the summer as this seems the main time for these caches to get visited.  So for the time being I will have to put on hold some new caches that I was planning but this isn't too much trouble. So if you haven't done the Oldham Way series yet, get out there and have fun and write me some good logs.

No comments:

Post a Comment