Wednesday 20 May 2009

Getting there with the Legend Series


Well after a very wet day on Monday out on the Warpers Trail I only need one cache to complete it and then its just a matter of finishing the Turton Section and the whole series will be completed. The cache I need on the Warpers is Lowe Hill which seems to be missing. There is no hint for it but after a couple of phone a friends and one call back LogieB and myself found what was described as the hide but no sign of a cache. Have added it to my watchlist so hopefully it will be found or replaced.

18 caches to find on the Legend Series

So it should only take me one more day hopefully to gain the completed medal to my profile, it all depends on how long it takes for confirmation on the missing cache.

1 comment:

  1. A group of us came up from Birmingham a few weeks ago, and managed 65 of the caches out of 84 in the day, I haven't checked yet if we actually completed any of the sections....must check!

    ReplyDelete